Thursday, November 13, 2008

13 November 2008

had lost her way...but then aren't some of the greatest discoveries made that way...think Christopher Columbus, only he learned to live with it but I am not bargaining for anything different than what I had set out for...am finding my way back!

Watched rock on! yeah terribly late but was I delighted, i was ...savored every second..it is a mood uplifter and boy am I in love with the scenes and the songs even more! A beautiful portrayal of the young adulthood and our aspirations. Makes me smile and do all things one wishes to do..time just passes and changes us a little each day as we learn to live with what we should do ....perhaps which is why we should live our dreams each day.

2 comments:

Mayuri Sinha said...

noce one... esp the part abt living ur dream each day:)

Mayuri Sinha said...

noce one... esp the part abt living ur dream each day:)

Post a Comment

Got a comment, feedback or point of view? Am listening.