Monday, November 3, 2008

Hiatus

It has been a while since I wrote anything. Prima facie a good excuse will be the lifestyle we lead. It is easy to use hectic schedules as a reason for not following what one does otherwise. Otherwise? Well, yeah! There have been a couple times I thought I would pen down my thoughts and realized that I was unable to do justice. Defeating the purpose of finding respite in writings and using it as my truth serum. The hiatus has been cold and long, with loads untold. So I have decided to capture what I am thinking of and how i feel, in little capsules. To the world of internet savvy they term it micro-blogging. I am going to just call it updates on my status. An aggregate of all the moods I care to share on gtalk and facebook. Maybe they will help me know myself better, in retrospect. Need to get back to writing even if it means penning down a line and no matter how frivolous and inconsequential it be, it will at least keep me in touch. Wish more things were like swimming and cycling. Let’s explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment, feedback or point of view? Am listening.