Sunday, July 15, 2007

Writer's Intention

I write not for documentation,
I write not for the world to see.
I neither track the past,
Nor intend to map the future to be.

Fickle in mind, strong at heart.
There are immense changes indeed.
Time has it’s ways,
Of tendering thoughts, harboring emotions on random plea's

Inebriated, many things catch one’s fascination
on a flight of fantasy,
no white flag on the mast,
no apologies for what one wishes to be.

Ending where one began, afresh, from the start.
sinuous, devious exploration of paths to freedom.
captivating, enriching, the journey of one’s soul.
realization of who we are, one could not capture more.

I write not for applause,
I write not for an uproar.
I neither seek sanctity,
Nor intend to reveal more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fickle in mind, strong at heart....is the best line...says so much..i think..and woman u are good!!! is this stuff urs??? i have my doubts ...hehehe...i guess this ones nice ...lemme read more

Post a Comment

Got a comment, feedback or point of view? Am listening.