Sunday, July 15, 2007

Until the reason is you

Like the day, when you know,
Sun has been shinning all day long
You know not it's worth till it's gone.
I shall be the warmth that will comfort all your needs
Till the day of your misdeeds.

Like the mellifluous singing brooke
meanders it's course, and finds it's way.
You know it has gone, when it merges at the bay.
I shall with all the radiance,
Charm you to live a full life.
Until the day you let go of me over a strife.

Like the wind rustles the leaves,sways the trees
Until the forest fire sets them free.
I shall whisper the words of fortune,
and opportunities to be.
Until you step to hear someone else's plea.

Like the footprints on the dunes of sand,
white of the snow, that marked the presence of man
Until the forbidden storm swept it clear off the land.
I shall create pleasure and beauty,
grant joy and satisfy you to eternity.
Till you shall maintain my faith & dignity.

Like pearl drops are shed from the firmament
to quench a thirsty land
Until the floods are confirmed
I shall be the preciousness you possess
Until the brilliance of another me you dispossess.

Like the scintillating, shimmer of a star spangled sky
Until the honour of moon we galore
I shall incandescently burn to lighten your prayer
Until your laurels don't see me there.

Like the complacence of solitude, peace within ones self reside
Until open eyes realize the isolation they find
I shall power you and your secret self
Encouraging and demonstrating of my presence
Until I realize alone is for what you care.

Clear eyes, mischievous smile,
Powdery fragrance, breathtaking sighs
Extended arms, aching love,
Until the reason is you
I will stay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is one of the finest work i have come across after a long time...it really touches u..every word..every line...such works are rare and unique..very deep but so easy on soul..i love u for writing this!

Post a Comment

Got a comment, feedback or point of view? Am listening.