Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ego Surfing Nostalgia - Part 2

Mayuri and Dilpreeta
We'd have been married

Mayuri on Dilpreeta

ahhh well where do i start from??? our friendship goes back to the years when hormones just start spurting..n man she was the icon!!! well dillu is one of the most in ur face person i ve ever known and thats what makes her so trustworthy!! wen we met we were not so close but over the years she s become one of my best friends , one of the very few people i can rely on completely!! she s always been this small, round vivacious bundle of energy..n thats what makes her so adorable!! she s a HORRIBLE flirt even though she tries really hard at it... but babes my genuine advice... GIVE IT UP!!! ha ha ha ha....

i ve been asked to write a testimonial again bcz according to miss hoity toity the previous one was sub standard!ha ha ha well i re write this testimonial bcz i feel i need to share with the world a lil more abt miss vasudeva.. apart from being an absolutely rocking friend, she is one of the most practical person i ve ever known.. there s a clause here her practicality ends when it comes to her.. she s the best person to go to for an advicebut ask her to sort out her own heart issues...wham there goes all the practicality!! she has an amazing sense of humour n is witty which is hard to find in women.... she would never admit but she is fu....n intelligent... how else do we explain those grades without ever putting in even half the effort??? but she is n will remain the worst flirt on planet.......... hope ur kids go on me!!!!

she s my soul mate and i actually mean it one of my closest friends since school (though we got closer aftr school) she s someone whos stood by me through thick n thin. the girl has a heart of gold...... is blunt to the point of being rude at times but then that also makes her one of the most straight forward person i ve ever met.intelligent, caring, grounded. she s the best agony aunt t have around u. very good at giving advices n very bad at implimenting the same on herself.....and the woman takes the worst decisions with absolute conviction... ...and u may bang ur head against the wall trying t make her see sense but madame wont budge unless she realises its wrong. so tht makes her bull headed... ...very sensitive and emotional.. with dil i dont ve t tell her she just senses it,has one of the prettiest faces i ve evr seen. n can even carry off those extra pounds in style.well i m sure she s gonna make it really big, cz she has all the right ingredients for it......but is a horrble flirt and my sincere advice is to stop even making an attempt at it.....men fall for u any which ways ..... well if i were a guy i m sure we wud ve tied the knot.... but if u still decide t change ur prefrences u know where to look.......:)...

Dilpreeta on Mayuri

She has been begging me, down on her knees, pleading me
haunted me 24/7, emailed and messaged me
please write me a testimonial
please please please
tell the world my glories, my tales and FANTASIES
so I mulled over it
and decided this is my moment to narrate her story
boring it is
but I insist
it is her airtime and let her cherish it to the fullest

I completely avoid appreciation
I avidly take her ass
No wonder it juts out like a flash
Let her not fool you by her innocence
She could have you as minced meat for dinner and not wince
Smart alec, and a road side romeo
She could put the theatrical big wigs to shame in a cameo
She switches from a damsel in distress
To a bar top dancer with ease
She bares her soul to all
In complete comfort and sync with who she is
Thankfully now she sheds her diplomacy
The only flaw I could ever see
To me we go back to Stone Age
Yes she looked like the ancient man
I saw the wheel in her reinvent itself far too many times
And it only got better
her magnanimity could put gatesfoundation to shame
she’d spend on you her last dime
and who says it is only monetary
her strength to snap back makes her a fighter
determined to win
and feed her drive
in her resides a hidden author
and she insures that her autobiography is not denied of gossip
makes life eventful
uneasy in moments of stability
she explores the lull
until quite is taken by storm
and then she cracks up
she cracks up laughing
she has done it yet again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment, feedback or point of view? Am listening.