Tuesday, September 4, 2007

World of One

When worlds come together and destiny does us apart
There will always be a smile on my face that your memories will bring back to my heart

When there will no sunshine, and there will be no hope
I will feel the warmth of your palm slip into mine and guide me through the dark sorrow.

Connect to me today as you did yesterday and will tomorrow
Be with my soul as we have never been apart

In your presence, I am inspired to live in a fictitious day
In a moment, that is as fulfilling as strawberries dipped in chocolate sauce

A tug between the mind and the heart
You convince yourself with beautiful thoughts
The last dance I danced with you on a fateful night

An aroma of romance, in the nip of star spangled sky
The gown I wore to waltzing with my love
And you called me sweetheart
My toes pointed, arms rested on your shoulder with pride
You held me close, you held me firm in your arms
You led me once again
You led me to prance around the floor
with kindergarten delight
The twirls and turns
The enchanting music and mesmerizing eye lock
With nothing to hide
For the world to delight
The world of one

When the worlds come together and destiny does us apart
There will always be a smile on my face that your memories will bring back to my heart
I know you will be home to me before I call it midnight, my love.

1 comment:

Krishna said...

Brought back some old memories...Dil u getting too good at this. Continue rockin!

Post a Comment

Got a comment, feedback or point of view? Am listening.