Monday, August 6, 2007

Stagnation

I feel dull
I feel cluttered
I feel a lack of orientation
In a gamut of nothingness that occupies my mind
Inability to think
Inability to react
Lost in a world of slack
When one can stare at empty walls for hours
And every movement is rushed
Every word plays in slow motion
And a complete lack of comprehension
The world makes me dizzy
I want to stay by my side
Enjoy the feeling of being nothing
Let inconsequential presence stay
A rejected thought
A dejected life
On the border of distress and grief I reside
Energy is negative
Words are few
The mind numbed in vacuum
Like a black hole everything seems to sink
Everything collapses, in the force so intense
An expression of blankness
To hide the turmoil within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment, feedback or point of view? Am listening.